Ofsted New Southgate
We are delighted that Puddleducks Nursery New Southgate has been awarded ‘Good’ in all areas by Ofsted. To view a copy of our report simple click on the icon displayed.
- Staff know how children learn and develop – they provide a good range of learning experiences and adapt the learning environment based on children’s interests and different levels of development. All children are motivated and make good progress as a result.
- Children settle well, they are confident and happy in the nursery. Staff use information provided by parents effectively to support children’s move from home to the setting.
- Parents regularly talk with their child’s key person and receive information about their child’s learning and developmental progress overall.
- The provider and the manager monitor the quality of the provision effectively. They reflect on staff’s, children’s and parents’ views to help them make ongoing improvements that benefit the children.
- The staff team works very well together. The manager provides efficient coaching for all staff and meetings that ensure they receive support and training.
- Staff provide consistency of care to all children.