Ofsted Bedford Nursery
We are delighted that Puddleducks Nursery Bedford has been awarded ‘Good’ in all areas by Ofsted. To view a copy of our report simply click the icon below.
- The key person system is used well and partnerships with parents are a notable strength of the setting.
- Children feel secure and settled because practitioners know them well – it also enables practitioners to offer parents practical support in extending their child’s learning at home.
- Teaching techniques are strong because all practitioners have a thorough knowledge of the Statutory framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Planning is securely based on children’s interests and next steps. Therefore, children’s attention is captured, and they are enthusiastic and positive about their play and learning.
- Practitioners interact well with the children, encouraging good communication and social skills. Children respond to this and so develop essential skills that support their future interactions.
- The nursery owner and practitioners work well together and are committed to further developing the nursery. Their ongoing evaluation of all areas ensures that children are cared for in an environment that is flexibly adapted to meet their needs.